Decorating By donnamarie30 Updated 14 Sep 2011 , 3:39am by grandmomof1

donnamarie30 Posted 13 Sep 2011 , 9:54pm
post #1 of 3

hi, i wondered if any one knows what the sticks are called that come out of the top of a cake that you can stick icing shapes on. they are like a clear plastic stick. id be grateful for any help. thanks

2 replies
LeeBD Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 3:19am
post #2 of 3

Not quite sure what you mean. Where have you seen them, on a cake on this site?

grandmomof1 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 3:39am
post #3 of 3

They make smaller plastic dowels, but I use the wooden skewers you buy in the grocery stores.

Quote by @%username% on %date%