Starting A Business

Business By cake n bake Updated 22 Sep 2011 , 1:36pm by chocolate_luvr

cake n bake Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 5:47pm
post #1 of 6

i would like to start a cupcake business. I just usually make cupcakes and cookies in my home and give them to kids to sell at their bake sale. baking was a hobby but i want to start a career selling my cupcakes. i now you need a commerical kitchen to use. So where to i go from there?

5 replies
jason_kraft Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 5:53pm
post #2 of 6

Where do you live? If someone on CC lives in your area they might be able to help locate a commercial kitchen.

In the meantime you can google your city name or county name plus "commercial kitchen" or "kitchen incubator".

salokin Posted 13 Sep 2011 , 7:17pm
post #3 of 6

I'm dealing with the same thing as you. The best option for me is to open a store front. Since there are no incubator kitchens in my area, within reasonable driving distance, and most people with commercial kitchens are a little put off at thought of having someone who isn't an employee in their kitchen.

chocolate_luvr Posted 20 Sep 2011 , 3:13am
post #4 of 6

Someone send me a link sometime ago on how to start a cupcake business. it had everything you need to know about started your biz. Send me a PM and I will see if I can find the link and send it to you icon_smile.gif

chocolate_luvr Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 2:32am
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolate_luvr

Someone send me a link sometime ago on how to start a cupcake business. it had everything you need to know about started your biz. Send me a PM and I will see if I can find the link and send it to you icon_smile.gif

Ah I finally found it icon_smile.gif

http://tinyurl.com/3knsbjj

chocolate_luvr Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 1:36pm
post #6 of 6

Sorry for posting everyone. Im still a newbie here icon_sad.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%