Cake Stand: What Is This Called???

Decorating By 2txmedics Updated 8 Sep 2011 , 8:27pm by newcakester

2txmedics Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 7:40pm
post #1 of 5

I was at the hosp. yesterday and they had this beautiful buffet table set up with fruits...WONDERFUL IDEA!!!

Im needing to know what the square glass tiles are called, does anyone know??? They had them set up to form a square and put lights in side of the square...that changed colors, and then over the tiles they put a mirror or glass tray sitting on them...covering the lights, so the lights immlumnate inside and it can be seen throught the sq. tiles.

Then over the glass top they put there cake stands holding the fruits bowls. I thought it would be wonderful for a Quince set up....


4 replies
Unlimited Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 7:58pm
post #2 of 5

Glass blocks.

2txmedics Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 5

Thats it!!!!! GLASS BLOCKS!!! lol

I thought they had some fancy name!!!! *feeling dumb*....I cant post the pics I took on here, I wanted to show how pretty the set up was....I use Nero to resize and I cant seem to get the 2mb to fit in here....Nero uses pixels sizes.


newcakester Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 8:27pm
post #5 of 5

Hobby Lobby usually has them with the hole already drilled into them. They are located by the candle making supplies.

Quote by @%username% on %date%