Cake Boxes, Cupcake Boxes, Etc???

Decorating By KuyaRomeo Updated 8 Sep 2011 , 3:08am by KuyaRomeo

KuyaRomeo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KuyaRomeo Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 2:00am
post #1 of 4

I have been searching and searching (online) for the best price to get cake, cupcake, and cookie boxes. But, I must admit that when I add the price plus shipping . . . it's a bit pricey to get decent boxes for your items.

1. where do you recommend getting boxes from?

I plan on boxing single cupcakes, & 4 packs of cupcakes.
Pies
Cakes
Cookies (10)
Single Cookies

For single cookies, is it cheaper to bag n seal them?

What does everyone do/recommend?

Also, logos? Do you print logos at home and stick them on your boxes, or do you custom order your labels?

3 replies
trishvanhoozer Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
trishvanhoozer Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 2:25am
post #2 of 4

I get my cake boxes and boards from Uline.com My cupcake and mini cupcakes from cuptainers.com and I have my business name and logo printed by Vista Print (I use the address labels but word it as to my business slogan) who also supports my website (and godaddy sold me my domain)..

cakeandpartygirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakeandpartygirl Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 2:27am
post #3 of 4

try brpboxshop.com, the shipping is free for ups ground. They have single cookie boxes but for me I would use a bag for them. As far as logos/labels I print them at home but I don't have a large volume. Once I would have a need for a larger quantity I wouuld probably get them from vista print.

KuyaRomeo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KuyaRomeo Posted 8 Sep 2011 , 3:08am
post #4 of 4

Thank you trishvanhoozer and cakeandpartygirl for sharing these sites.

I like that brpboxshop.com offers free shipping and decent rates per 100. Amazing that the rate per 10 is so bad, but the rate for 100 is so good. I can live with that.

I will also look into vista for labels.

Thanks again!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%