Help! Can't Find A 'flange' For A Tops Turvy Cake Stand

Decorating By vicki_lynn Updated 7 Sep 2011 , 2:03am by vicki_lynn

vicki_lynn Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 11:29pm
post #1 of 5

i have all of the boards that i need ...... i went to lowe's
and they can't seem to help me find a 'flange' to get my
cake stand (structure) started.
can anyone tell me where to get the flange?
or, how do you attach the bottom of the pole to the board?
thanks for your help.

4 replies
tiggy2 Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 11:43pm
post #2 of 5

Haver you tried a hardware or plumbing store?

vicki_lynn Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 11:49pm
post #3 of 5

no, i just tried lowe's. i thought surely they'd have what i was looking for.

CiNoRi Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 12:05am
post #4 of 5

Home depot tends to have more in their plumbing department. Also try Ace Hardware/ True Value

vicki_lynn Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 2:03am
post #5 of 5

icon_lol.gif thanks!

Quote by @%username% on %date%