Colored Icing Sheet From Icing Images

Decorating By icingimages Updated 29 Sep 2011 , 2:29pm by icingimages

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 3:49pm
post #1 of 10

So whos tired of rolling out gum paste for electronic cutting? We now have colored icing sheets. Perfect for electronic cutters and they come in 13 magnificent colors. In addition, they have the same flexibility as our well known Premium Icing Sheets.

9 replies
ibmoser Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ibmoser Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 3:03pm
post #2 of 10

YES!! I ordered the "bright" color package at Convention - what beautiful, intense colors! So easy, and 12" wide. I'm a happy camper icon_biggrin.gif

sweetcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sweetcakes Posted 19 Sep 2011 , 11:27am
post #3 of 10

what the best way to store the sheets? i see that if they become brittle to place a damp paper towel in the back of the packet for a day or two, but is there a way to prevent that from happening? Should i keep them in the freezer. The packets are firmly closed.

icingimages Posted 21 Sep 2011 , 1:40pm
post #4 of 10

Our Premium and Designer Color icing sheets have an easy peel backing which makes them a great deal easier to work with. The best way to keep them from drying out is to make sure they are kept sealed in the zip lock bag until you are ready to use them.

icingimages Posted 22 Sep 2011 , 10:43am
post #5 of 10

You really shouldn't have a drying out problem if they are kept at room temperature and in the sealed bag. Please do not freeze or refridgerate, that will cause them to become brittle

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 8:20pm
post #6 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by icingimages

Our Premium and Designer Color icing sheets have an easy peel backing which makes them a great deal easier to work with. The best way to keep them from drying out is to make sure they are kept sealed in the zip lock bag until you are ready to use them.

I just bought a Cricut cutter for cakes can you use them with this? And if so where do i order , do you have a web site?

icingimages Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 9:51pm
post #7 of 10

Oh yes of coarse, they work great. Our website is www.icingimages.com

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 10:05pm
post #8 of 10

icingimages sheets are all I use with my electroiic cutters....they work beautifully!

cakebaker1957 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakebaker1957 Posted 25 Sep 2011 , 11:53pm
post #9 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by icingimages

Oh yes of coarse, they work great. Our website is www.icingimages.com

Thank You im going looking!!!

icingimages Posted 29 Sep 2011 , 2:29pm
post #10 of 10

Check out us out at the Creative Cake Decorating Demonstration to learn some cutting edge tricks at the IVY TECH Auditorium in Indianapolis, IN on Friday 9/30 5:30 8:30 pm. Featuring Linda McClure, Mike Terry and Debbie Coughlin.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%