Could This Feeling Be Cause For Disaster??

Decorating By ConfectionsCC Updated 6 Sep 2011 , 3:41am by scp1127

ConfectionsCC Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 12:38am
post #1 of 3

Not really sure what it is..if I am just tired, if I am just stressed, or maybe I my skin is getting thicker...but I have been much less worried here lately about if someone likes my prices or not LOL! I am not quite sure how to explain it...Just used to when I would give quotes over say $100, I would sort of cringe and wait for the "OMG THATS EXPENSIVE" reaction! It was like a month ago I got my feelings hurt for that reaction LOL! This week however...I have noticed a change in my mood. I am very comfortable in giving these price quotes! Even the really expensive ones! Not rude, I am still as sweet and bubbly as I have ever been in my emails (95% of my biz is on FB) Just I quoted someone $260 for a groom's cake...no problem! Not like me at all to feel...normal maybe HAHAHAHAHA I am so the type to stress over EVERYTHING!! Anyone else get this way, or is this possibly a warning sign that I am about to become a complete cake snob LOL! ugh.. I have to admit, I am enjoying the less stress attitude I am having (Sure my kids and husband are too!)

2 replies
QTCakes1 Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 1:13am
post #2 of 3

I think the way your feeling sounds wonderful! Heck, even after all this time, I cringe a little. I don't lower my price, but an occasional cringe. icon_wink.gif

scp1127 Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 3:41am
post #3 of 3

The best feeling is when you are comfortable with your pricing. You can tell them to let you know if they want your product and forget about it. If they call, great. If they don't, who cares?

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%