I Know This Has Been Covered (Macsmom)...

Decorating By nursingnellie Updated 5 Sep 2011 , 6:05am by Marianna46

nursingnellie Posted 4 Sep 2011 , 4:35am
post #1 of 4

but I just wanted to shout out a huge THANK YOU to MacsMom for her amazing list of flavors and recipes, and specifically her CHOCOLATE cake!! I made it for a birthday cake for a friend's son whose party was today...and there was not a crumb left. Not a single crumb. Just three lonely balls of MMF, sitting on the cake board. This was my second time making it, and if possible, it was even more delicious this time than it was the first.

MacsMom, your chocolate cake is the best chocolate cake I have ever had - my mom agrees - and between the two of us we have had some outrageous chocolate concoctions. Thank you for making me the hit of the party!

3 replies
Marianna46 Posted 5 Sep 2011 , 5:22am
post #2 of 4

There are many undersung heroines (and heroes) on this site, and MacsMom is definitely one of them! I still can't believe after all this time how generous, helpful and creative the people on this site are. A hug and a kiss to you all !!!

nursingnellie Posted 5 Sep 2011 , 5:54am
post #3 of 4

Totally agreed!! And just to make sure it's clear, I absolutely did not intend to convey any lack of gratitude towards anyone else on this glorious site. This is my favorite spot on the internet, and the people here may never get all the thanks that they deserve!

I definitely don't want to undermine anyone's generosity or support - THANK YOU ALL for being here and creating such a fabulous environment! Keep it up!

Marianna46 Posted 5 Sep 2011 , 6:05am
post #4 of 4

Don't worry, I didn't get the impression you were taking away from anyone else on here by specifically mentioning MacsMom - I'm a big fan of hers, too, but it would be really nice to be able to credit all the wonderful people here one by one, wouldn't it? Maybe we should have a "Spotlight of the Day" or something like that to salute some of those who make inspiring cakes and go out of their way to help all of the rest of us.

Quote by @%username% on %date%