Does Anyone Know What I Need To Make These?

Decorating By Reganlynn Updated 3 Sep 2011 , 10:47pm by Reganlynn

Reganlynn Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 7:27pm
post #1 of 5

I want to make these toppers for my daughter's birthday with her name on them. Does anyone know what I need to do this? It looks like a cricut to make the shapes, but what do I need to do the name? Is there a computer program or software that will do this for me?

4 replies
CWR41 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 9:43pm
post #2 of 5

It's just two basic cutout shapes with a stick in the middle. You can do the design and layout in your favorite printmaking program with the font type and colors of your choice, print it, cut out the shapes, and adhere the sticks.

Reganlynn Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 9:51pm
post #3 of 5

Thank you, when you say print making that print shop?

CWR41 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 10:17pm
post #4 of 5

Any PrintShop-type page-making program will do.... whatever you're familiar with or possibly already own.

Reganlynn Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 10:47pm
post #5 of 5

Thank you!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%