Standing Motorcycle Cake

Decorating By momma28 Updated 17 Jun 2014 , 3:34pm by acantu

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 12:55pm
post #1 of 10

Does anyone know of existing instructions for building the frame for a standing motorcycle cake? Im fairly certain I can figure it out but would love it if someone else already did that LOL

Thank you in advance for any assistance icon_smile.gif

9 replies
adidas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
adidas Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 7:28pm
post #2 of 10

hi i thing the is am epesod on cake boss... tray looking it on youtybe icon_smile.gif

SAHCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SAHCaker Posted 3 Sep 2011 , 8:17pm
post #3 of 10

I did a motorcycle cake a couple months ago. Here is the frame my husband built for it. The board was MDF and the smaller pieces were the actual cake sat was bass wood from Jo-anns. I cleaned the pieces and also put the cake on trimmed boards so it never touched any wooden pieces. Hope this helps.

This is the finished cake replica of a Honda VTX 1800.

momma28 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
momma28 Posted 4 Sep 2011 , 6:15pm
post #4 of 10

Oh thank you so very much icon_smile.gif my email notifications werent working so i never knew anyone responded. I am so grateful for the help

ajwonka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajwonka Posted 4 Sep 2011 , 6:32pm
post #5 of 10

SAHCaker, that's an amazing cake! Wow!

SAHCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SAHCaker Posted 5 Sep 2011 , 2:16am
post #6 of 10

momma28: Glad it was helpful.

ajwonka: Thank you!

BHillCakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BHillCakes Posted 3 Jun 2013 , 12:51am
post #7 of 10

Hi, I know it's been a while since this thread has been commented on, but I was wondering what the dimensions on this cake stand were. You did an AMAZING job by the waythumbs_up.gif! I'm going to my brother's wedding this July (He's in CA I'm in FL) and he wants me to make a cake that looks like his 98 Dyna wide glide Harley for his grooms cakeicon_eek.gif, so I need to send dimensions for the stand for him to make for me since I'm getting there only 5 days before the weddingicon_surprised.gif. Is there any chance you could help me out on this please. Thanks in advance!

1jlb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1jlb Posted 16 Aug 2013 , 12:34pm
post #8 of 10

I have most one questions on the frame do you need the forks are divided by a work plank do you need that wood, or is it just do you can have them separtation for it? And if you could send me the dimensions PLEASE Thank You Judy

1jlb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
1jlb Posted 16 Aug 2013 , 12:50pm
post #9 of 10

I should have mention I am making the bike for a pastor birthday she is 70 yrs old and she want a bike and I have to have it next Fri.

acantu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
acantu Posted 17 Jun 2014 , 3:34pm
post #10 of 10

just curious if you know where I can order one of these would love to see if I could get a Victory CC done for my husband

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%