How Do I Get More "likes" On My Facebook Page

Lounge By NegronsDelights Updated 1 Sep 2011 , 2:44pm by NegronsDelights

NegronsDelights Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 7:46pm
post #1 of 9

Hi I am new! I have a facebook page for my business and I am trying to get more "likes" on the page. Any ideas?

8 replies
AnnieCahill Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 7:52pm
post #2 of 9

Hi,

I don't use Facebook, but maybe you can have it printed on your business cards and give them to your customers to hand out. Or if you do a bridal exp show or something you can hand them out. Do you have a regular website? What about a Twitter account? You can link your Facebook to any of those.

Annie

NegronsDelights Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 7:55pm
post #3 of 9

I think I can I will have to look into it.

jason_kraft Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 8:06pm
post #4 of 9

You may want to consider taking out ads on Facebook or Google AdWords.

pinkpiggie78 Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 8:13pm
post #5 of 9

Run a contest (most referral gets a prize), like other "cake" pages, sign all your email with "Find me on facebook..."

Texas_Rose Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 8:43pm
post #6 of 9

Are you trying to get more likes in general, or are you trying to get more customers to your page? If you just want more likes, join some of the cake decorating groups on FB and like the pages of the other cakers and they'll return the favor.

LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 1 Sep 2011 , 1:20am
post #7 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkpiggie78

Run a contest (most referral gets a prize), like other "cake" pages

Be careful with this- FB has rules and restrictions on running contests, and if you violate them, they can remove your page-

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13577_3-10397757-36.html

http://www.facebook.com/promotions_guidelines.php

ApplegumPam Posted 1 Sep 2011 , 1:54am
post #8 of 9

"Likes" don't always translate to "PAYING JOBS" so I find this whole process of trying to increase 'likes' a little strange - I have seen people with thousands of likers form all over the globe - more than HALF are other cake decoraters .. stalking to get some NEW ideas! and nabbing the pics off albums OR when people post threads such as this and people just go and LIKE for the sake of it.

Its like in any sales business - there are LEADS and then there are QUALIFIED LEADS!!

The number of 'likers' is irrelevant and an increase in your business will not be proportionately in line with the number of increased 'likers'

NegronsDelights Posted 1 Sep 2011 , 2:44pm
post #9 of 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rose

Are you trying to get more likes in general, or are you trying to get more customers to your page? If you just want more likes, join some of the cake decorating groups on FB and like the pages of the other cakers and they'll return the favor.

I would like to get more customers.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%