Help! I Need A Design Idea For Spiderman!

Decorating By mareg Updated 12 Sep 2011 , 10:59pm by Mplspam

mareg Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 6:25pm
post #1 of 6

It's for a 25 yr old who loves Spiderman. It's a 11x15 sheet cake. Any ideas would be helpful.

5 replies
SarahBeth3 Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 9:03pm
post #2 of 6

I like this one:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSsVPonyxVn1y-j8TP8rjUmyC3SiYigFFo2JjSsJp8q9Ju17qTHsw

You could put your own touch on it and make it look a little more grown up. Maybe you could even do something with spiders sticking out of the cake on wires, like you have done with the stars on a few of your cakes.

Sugar_N_Spice_Cakes Posted 1 Sep 2011 , 8:26pm
post #3 of 6

I did a carved spiderman head that wasn't too difficult. (in My pix) I used the Wilton oval pan, than carved the rest. You could put the head on your sheet cake decorated to look like him coming through a brick wall or something...

Good luck!

therese379 Posted 5 Sep 2011 , 4:25pm
post #4 of 6

I just made a spiderman cake for a retired man... 54... I have not posted the picture yet... just made it yesterday. He loved it.. it was a shirt opened to reveal a spiderman image... I put his name on the pocket... it was to look like his work uniform. I'm sorry I don't know how to send you a link to the picture but it was on CC... hope this helps icon_wink.gif

Mplspam Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 10:57pm
post #5 of 6

I drew up a picture for a 15yr old and never did get to make it. I had the idea of a two tiered cake, spidey's head and shoulders coming out of the top, his arms coming out the sides, and his feet and knees out the bottom. Picture him in a couced position with cake covering most of the body. I really wanted to make that cake and have not had the opportunity yet. Just wanted to share the idea.

Mplspam Posted 12 Sep 2011 , 10:59pm
post #6 of 6

Sorry - I forgot you are doing a sheet cake.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%