Have You Tried The Designer Edible Sheets?

Decorating By coloradoflower Updated 29 Aug 2011 , 9:03pm by MerlotCook

coloradoflower Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 8:24pm
post #1 of 3

I came across a website that was selling these edible sheets with really pretty designs on them and I was wondering if anyone has used these? Did they have a funky flavor to them is there a place that you trust to get yours from? Is it as easy as they say it is to put on to the cake. I don't want 36 sheets for the same patterns I wanted to kinda mix and match. Where do I go to order these sheets? Sorry I know alot of questions but I see these sheets and I'm like ohhh pretty icon_smile.gif Thanks for any advice

2 replies
southerncross Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 8:39pm
post #2 of 3

do you have a link to the website? I've used Duff's edible sheets (western bandana print) and was rather disappointed. the colours look washed out after you get them on the cake. They didn't really have any taste so they didn't detract or add to the cake.

MerlotCook Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 9:03pm
post #3 of 3

I have used edible sheets which I bought off of Global Sugar Art. To me they had no taste once on the cake- they are very bland plain! One word of advice- don't use too much frosting under them or they tend to sag. I really enjoy the variety of designs offered.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%