Selena Gomez Cake? I'm Clueless!

Decorating By ajwonka Updated 29 Aug 2011 , 1:59pm by jennifercullen

ajwonka Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ajwonka Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 2:19pm
post #1 of 6

Help! I don't even really know who Selena Gomez is and I need to make a cake with that theme for 7 year old girl. Help!

5 replies
mystsparkle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mystsparkle Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 11:49pm
post #2 of 6

She's from a show on Disney called Wizards of Waverly Place. I did a cake last month for my cousin (my 2nd attempt at a tiered cake) It was for the theme of the show, but she loves Selena Gomez..this could give you some idea! Hope it Helps!!

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2130192

jeannewade Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jeannewade Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 12:13am
post #3 of 6

You can do a sheet cake with a picture of Selena on it. I usually use an edible image if the cake is about a tv star. you can order edible images online. you just peel it off and lay it on the cake and then pipe around it. It works really great. If you have trouble finding an edible image of Selena, let me know. I can do one for you.

lovinlife11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovinlife11 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 12:29am
post #4 of 6

She has a clothing line out, it is called Dream out Loud. I believe it is available at K-mart. You may look on there and pull some print or design from something in her clothing line. She also dates Justin Bieber...lol icon_smile.gif
[/b]

SarahBeth3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SarahBeth3 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 1:38pm
post #5 of 6

You could Google "Selena Gomez cake" and maybe you could get inspiration and a general theme from that.

Here's some right here on Cake Central:

http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&meta=search&type=full&search=salena+gomez&album=-&search_user=

jennifercullen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifercullen Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 1:59pm
post #6 of 6

I was asked to do a cake like a brand called gorjuss that I had never heard of before, so I just got on Google images and spend a couple of hours going through images and picking out ones I liked and thought I could put on the cake. I just googled selena gomez cake and saw this which I think is awesome

1.bp.blogspot.com/-BuuOqB3DZA8/TiCRzKCL0VI/AAAAAAAAAfI/_80udp0mFLA/s1600/Selena+Gomez+Cake.jpg

If you Google it and look around you will be able to find loads of little bits you can put into a cake I think. Or you could go with the edible image.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%