Wilton Method Instructor

Decorating By cakemama22 Updated 29 Aug 2011 , 2:28pm by TexasSugar

cakemama22  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakemama22 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 8:04pm
post #1 of 6

I'm thinking about applying to become a Wilton Method Instructor. Just wondering if there's anyone who's done it or doing it who can tell me a little bit about it. I think my primary question is if I'll make enough to cover daycare costs if needed. Or how often you teach? Thanks! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
 TexasSugar  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 6

Cakemama, I've been a WMI for 7 years.

Your pay will vary month to month and class to class. I'll send you a PM with some more specifics.

I offer each of the three courses once a month. I usually end up teaching two, plus a project class here and there. Depending on your location, you may be able to teach more than that, it all varies.

dpdavis  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dpdavis Posted 27 Aug 2011 , 1:21am
post #3 of 6

I am also considering this and am already talking to them. Would love any input you could give me. Thanks!

gscout73  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
gscout73 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:39am
post #4 of 6

I already submitted an application and received a response from an area supervisor. Can you forward your tips and insight to me as well? [email protected]

Sandy

Cookie4  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cookie4 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 3:05am
post #5 of 6

I too am a WMI and have three stores. If you'd like more information please PM me.

TexasSugar  Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:28pm
post #6 of 6

If you have any questions about being a WMI feel free to ask them here. There are also a lot of posts from the past on here.

I only sent the OP the specifics about the pay, nothing else.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%