Wilton Method Instructor

Decorating By cakemama22 Updated 29 Aug 2011 , 2:28pm by TexasSugar

cakemama22 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 8:04pm
post #1 of 6

I'm thinking about applying to become a Wilton Method Instructor. Just wondering if there's anyone who's done it or doing it who can tell me a little bit about it. I think my primary question is if I'll make enough to cover daycare costs if needed. Or how often you teach? Thanks! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
TexasSugar Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 8:56pm
post #2 of 6

Cakemama, I've been a WMI for 7 years.

Your pay will vary month to month and class to class. I'll send you a PM with some more specifics.

I offer each of the three courses once a month. I usually end up teaching two, plus a project class here and there. Depending on your location, you may be able to teach more than that, it all varies.

dpdavis Posted 27 Aug 2011 , 1:21am
post #3 of 6

I am also considering this and am already talking to them. Would love any input you could give me. Thanks!

gscout73 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:39am
post #4 of 6

I already submitted an application and received a response from an area supervisor. Can you forward your tips and insight to me as well? [email protected]

Sandy

Cookie4 Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 3:05am
post #5 of 6

I too am a WMI and have three stores. If you'd like more information please PM me.

TexasSugar Posted 29 Aug 2011 , 2:28pm
post #6 of 6

If you have any questions about being a WMI feel free to ask them here. There are also a lot of posts from the past on here.

I only sent the OP the specifics about the pay, nothing else.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%