Creating A Website For Cake Business

Business By aimee63 Updated 26 Aug 2011 , 1:55pm by aimee63

aimee63 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 10:44am
post #1 of 5

Hello Everyone,

I am very new here I'm glad I came across this forum. I want to create a website for cupcake business i've search the net for very nice template to cater for cupcakes but cannot find much can anyone please tell me where I can find nice cupcake templates.

I am creating the website for my nephew and his fiancee as a wedding present and would love to create a really nice website for them.

Any reply would be appreciated.

Thanks

Aimee icon_redface.gif

4 replies
SHYLERScakes Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 11:08am
post #2 of 5

I do mine through vistaprint, but it is a monthly charge (depending on which package you go with). I like it because you get a .com address, help whenever you need it, other options like an email address, an 800 number, you can be put through search engines, and great templates (you can even upload your own design!) You can also link through your social networking sites (facebook, twitter)

HTH

Ashleyssweetdesigns Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 12:22pm
post #3 of 5

Wix.com is a great place to go. Its about 50$ a year and your able to do alot with your site. The customer service is awesome too.

aimee63 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 1:52pm
post #4 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHYLERScakes

I do mine through vistaprint, but it is a monthly charge (depending on which package you go with). I like it because you get a .com address, help whenever you need it, other options like an email address, an 800 number, you can be put through search engines, and great templates (you can even upload your own design!) You can also link through your social networking sites (facebook, twitter)

HTH

Thanks for your reply appreciate it I've check vistaprint sounds good because once i've designed my nephew's and her fiancee's website they will have to take over from there because I won't have the time to maintain the website for them, I shall introduce them to vista.

Aimee thumbs_up.gif

aimee63 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 1:55pm
post #5 of 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleyssweetdesigns

Wix.com is a great place to go. Its about 50$ a year and your able to do alot with your site. The customer service is awesome too.

Thank you for your reply appreciate it I've checked out Wix.com there's lots of templates I shall check out if they have any for cupcakes. I am looking for inspiration for cupcake templates I am finding it very hard there isn't a lot about cupcakes website templates.

Aimee thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%