Darn Agbay!!!

Lounge By MerlotCook Updated 28 Aug 2011 , 12:30am by tigerhawk83

MerlotCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MerlotCook Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 10:45pm
post #1 of 7

It just got delivered 2 hours ago and I already have a cake in the oven--can't wait to try this baby out! I'm thinking many mulitple layers with homemade Nanking Cherry Jam for the filling....

6 replies
HobbyCaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
HobbyCaker Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 10:52pm
post #2 of 7

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE mine! You will not reget purchasing it! I am now saving for the second blade, wish I would have ordered it in the first place!

Enjoy! Just be careful, it is sharp, ask me how I know icon_lol.gif

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 12:39am
post #3 of 7

I have asked nicely. Please DO NOT post when you buy an Agbay. It brings the morale down for those of us who are not cool enough to have one. icon_cool.gif

glendaleAZ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
glendaleAZ Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 4:48am
post #4 of 7

I AGREE AnnieCahill

Okay, I'm just jealous that I don't have one. icon_mad.gificon_cry.gif

wespam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wespam Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 10:59am
post #5 of 7

I have to say that my Agbay is the best tool investment I have made since starting my business back in 07'. I've had it for about 6 months and would be lost without it. Pam

MerlotCook Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MerlotCook Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 6:31pm
post #6 of 7

Okay, it is officially wonderful in my book! I did 3/8" layers and it worked perfectly! I only do about 20 cakes a year so it was a huge investment- but well worth it!!

I hope your experience wasn't too painful, HobbyCaker. And those who haven't broke down and bought one well....you're missing out icon_smile.gif

tigerhawk83 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigerhawk83 Posted 28 Aug 2011 , 12:30am
post #7 of 7

I'm hoping to splurge on the new Agbay Jr real soon. It's on the website now - I just didn't need the regular one, it is way too large but the Jr looks perfect for me. I'm leaning towards the double blade one icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%