Booty Cake

Decorating By chiquita225 Updated 31 Aug 2011 , 8:01pm by SugarMommaMel

chiquita225 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
chiquita225 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 2

I want to bake my boyfriend a booty cake for his birthday. Do you have any step by step recipes on how to make it?

1 reply
SugarMommaMel Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SugarMommaMel Posted 31 Aug 2011 , 8:01pm
post #2 of 2

I just made a booty cake for my cousin, it was a lot easier than I thought going in.

The way I went about it was to purchase a booty cake pan (Literally the cheeks! icon_wink.gif I got mine on Amazon, but if you google it a bunch come up). I used one full chocolate cake batch for the booty... Beware, the cooking time for this cake pan is COMPLETELY different than a normal cake pan, I think mine was in the oven for an hour.

After the "cheeks" were made, I made two 12" heart shaped cakes and a square cake. The two hearts and booty were stacked and then the square cake was cut and pieced into the point part of the heart to fill it out and make it look more like a girl's back. After that, it was just crumb coating and decorating. Originally, I had planned to make a couple of hearts and carve out the booty. Using this cake pan not only saved from carving and wasting a bunch of cake, I think it made the entire project go quicker.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%