Labels For Cake/cupcake Boxes

Decorating By Cloudbound Updated 26 Aug 2011 , 8:29am by Davwattie

Cloudbound Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cloudbound Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 1:29pm
post #1 of 8

I'd like to order some peel-n-stick labels to put onto boxes. I'm not good with computers/printers/etc. So I'd like to find some that someone else has printed onto a roll of stickers for me. I don't want the 'return address label' style but would like them to be kind of fun - an oval on metallic gold paper - with just one line containing my name. Doesn't seem like it'd be too hard to do but the one site I found would charge me over $50 for their minimum order. Does anyone know of a site that's inexpensive? I'm no professional but I do make cakes and cookies for my little family and I thought it would be really cute to have my own stickers.

7 replies
matthewkyrankelly Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
matthewkyrankelly Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 1:49pm
post #2 of 8

You can order different labels to go through your printer. That's probably the way to go.

You can get shapes colors and metallics.

planetsomsom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
planetsomsom Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 3:20pm
post #3 of 8

Have you tried Moo.com? They have amazing quality products!

It's not particularly cheap, but you get a lot more options there than you would with your standard printer. The stickers go on sale fairly often so keep a look out. I got a free pack during a promotion and they're really nice. You can make each and every sticker a different image if you wanted.

Ashleyssweetdesigns Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Ashleyssweetdesigns Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 3:34pm
post #4 of 8

Vistaprint.com has great deals!

tamiscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tamiscakes Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 3:44pm
post #5 of 8

my daughter does stuff like that for people and is reasonable. www.classeighinks.etsy.com

josilind Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
josilind Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 10:50pm
post #6 of 8

And I have used Vista print

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 7:42am
post #7 of 8

I use a business card with double sided tape. The cost is less and I have a chance that they will keep it for future reference. The business cards are high quality, double side. It takes a few tries to find the right tape.

Davwattie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Davwattie Posted 26 Aug 2011 , 8:29am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by scp1127

I use a business card with double sided tape. The cost is less and I have a chance that they will keep it for future reference. The business cards are high quality, double side. It takes a few tries to find the right tape.

I agree with the above, Ive already got loads of business cards with all my info on so I staple them on the cake box.

Like scp1127 said hopefully they will keep it for future orders whereas they would throw away the box with the label you paid extra money for so it seems abit of a waste to me JMO

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%