Sign This Petition For Georgia Cottage Food Law Please!!

Decorating By Misstaralyn Updated 25 Aug 2011 , 2:54am by armywife1

Misstaralyn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Misstaralyn Posted 21 Aug 2011 , 2:22pm
post #1 of 7

http://www.change.org/petitions/georgia-state-legislature-enact-a-cottage-food-law-in-the-state-of-georgia

Call To Action! We would LOVE to be able to take a petition with 500 signatures to help out for the meeting next week. Can we make it happen? Share with EVERYONE you know--a great way to do this is to share the link on Facebook or send an email to your entire address book. Anyone who LOVES local, homemade foods should be supporting us!

6 replies
DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 21 Aug 2011 , 2:44pm
post #2 of 7

Please all of the Georgia bakers, who I KNOW frequent this site, PLEASE sign this petition!! We have an awesome opportunity to get this bill written, presented and passed ASAP. First meeting this coming week and we NEED you help! Even those of you who even THINK that you may move to Georgia or have a relative in Georgia! EVERYONE! SIGN THIS PETITION!!! I cannot urge you strongly enough!

MajesticCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MajesticCupcakes Posted 22 Aug 2011 , 2:01am
post #3 of 7

I signed it through Facebook!!! Definitely hope it passes!!!

DoubleA Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DoubleA Posted 22 Aug 2011 , 12:29pm
post #4 of 7

Thank you MajesticCupCakes! We need everybody so call and send to all your friends on fb!

MajesticCupcakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MajesticCupcakes Posted 22 Aug 2011 , 6:10pm
post #5 of 7

Just noticed on the CakeBoss (the software) FB page that quote:

"CakeBoss

Masters Software, Inc. supports the right of home bakers to have a legal home baking business. We support this right unequivocally and without reservation."

Interesting!!!!!

emma_jada Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emma_jada Posted 23 Aug 2011 , 2:41am
post #6 of 7

signed it! Sure hope it passes!!

armywife1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
armywife1 Posted 25 Aug 2011 , 2:54am
post #7 of 7

I just signed it!!! Here's to praying, praying, and more praying!!! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%