Thanks Kelleym!!!

Decorating By FiveAlarmBakery

FiveAlarmBakery Posted 20 Aug 2011 , 4:01am
post #1 of 1

I just wanted to say THANK YOU to KelleyM.

Last weekend, when I was sitting here on CC, I decided to just go for it and buy the Cakeboss program.

Well, I was a moron, and left a letter out of my email address. So here I am, on a SUNDAY, going.... "what do I do? I really want to play with this program and get it set up right away, but my email address isn't right on the form and they cant send me my license key"....

So I dropped an email to the CakeBoss software people, and I saw that KelleyM was the person I could contact on here if I had any questions. I figured I had to wait till Monday morning to get a reply back.

Wouldn't you know, on what I'm sure was a day off, being the weekend and a Sunday afternoon/evening time, KelleyM jumped online, changed my email address in their system for me and sent me my license key.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Kelley. You didn't have to do that, but you did, and it was awesome. I love the program!

This is not the first time a fabulous friend has popped up on CC and I'm sure it wont be the last. Everyone here is so knowledgable and helpful.

Thank you Again!

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%