Cupcake Frosting Help

Baking By AKeck19 Updated 18 Aug 2011 , 4:28pm by AKeck19

AKeck19 Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 7:09am
post #1 of 6

ok, so i found this picture and i was wondering if anyone can tell me what kind of tip is being used to create the frosting on the chocolate cupcake. i usually use a 1M (a star type tip) but i dont think that is the same one used to get this effect.



5 replies
MrsBowtiy Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 7:17am
post #2 of 6

Which one are you looking for the vanilla or the chocolate...the vanilla looks to me like a Wilton 1B or similar, and the chocolate kind of looks like a Wilton 4B but larger. Good Luck

AKeck19 Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 7:18am
post #3 of 6

i was looking at the chocolate one. thanks! i'll check my tips and see if i have that one. if not, i'll check the store

AKS Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 3:11pm
post #4 of 6

It may be 8B. That's what I used for my chocolate in my pics. They just piped it higher than I did.

AKeck19 Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 4:28pm
post #6 of 6

thanks everyone!! these all look great! icon_smile.gif i'll have fun frosting cupcakes next time

Quote by @%username% on %date%