1 7/8" Tall Cupcake Liners

Baking By sccandwbfan Updated 14 Mar 2014 , 9:09pm by jaylicious

sccandwbfan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sccandwbfan Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 3:05pm
post #1 of 14

http://www.webstaurantstore.com/hoffmaster-610070-2-1-4-x-1-7-8-white-fluted-baking-cup-500-pk/999610070.html

I have been looking at these and thinking about buying them. My cupcakes always tend to spread instead of rising up and I thought that these taller liners might help with this problem.

Has anyone else used these? Your thoughts and opinions?

TIA
Christy

13 replies
crunchyoatmeal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crunchyoatmeal Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 10:47pm
post #2 of 14

These are the wider liners that need a jumbo pan. I *think* all jumbo liners come standard 2 1/4 x 1 5/8 or 7/8. You can probably find some at Hobby Lobby before ordering some.

sccandwbfan Posted 13 Sep 2011 , 5:03pm
post #3 of 14

i found some 1 3/4" high ones that I ordered and I can't wait to try them to see if my batter cones better in them. icon_smile.gif

They are not the jumbo ones, they are still 2" round like a standard cup.

crunchyoatmeal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
crunchyoatmeal Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 4:14pm
post #4 of 14

Where did you find them? Could you update after you use them about how they worked out?

sccandwbfan Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 8:42pm
post #5 of 14

I bought them here http://www.charmingcreationsbaking.com/BULK-LINERS---SUPPLIES.html

I'll come back and say how they worked out after I use them.

christy

tiaracakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiaracakes Posted 16 Nov 2011 , 2:53pm
post #6 of 14

How did the liners turn out?

Brandyf817 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandyf817 Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 3:35am
post #7 of 14

I used the charming creations and I love them! I am ordering more tonight!

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 22 Nov 2011 , 3:59am
post #8 of 14

I recently read two threads about how to obtain a dome on your cupcakes. Like you, many of my cupcakes flowed out onto the baking pan and were flat as a pancake with an ugly rim.

The solution: For the first 5 minutes have your oven at 375 degrees, THEN turn it down to 350 and finish baking. [SET A TIMER! yeah.....ask me how I know this......] I just used my regular doctored cake mix recipe. I didn't futz around with "not creaming the butter and sugar".

http://www.cakejournal.com/archives/cupcake-decorating-part-2

http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-603740-.html&sid=5cff90e5377d6a6988f877731a34778b

sccandwbfan Posted 27 Nov 2011 , 2:04am
post #9 of 14

I have tried turning the oven up like that at the beginning and still didn't like the way that they turned out for me. I'm sure that works for some, but for some reason not for me.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 3:46pm
post #10 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyf817

I used the charming creations and I love them! I am ordering more tonight!

I emailed them 3 times, asking if they ship to Canada but never got a reply! I wish they would icon_sad.gif

Brandyf817 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Brandyf817 Posted 29 Nov 2011 , 7:02pm
post #11 of 14

Oh no! I don't see why they wouldn't. I would just buy a lot to make the shipping cost not be so bad. I went through 500 really fast! Is there a numbr to call and bug them? The liners ato me are worth it! I love the way they make my cupcakes look and they do not crinkle when filling them.

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 4:45pm
post #12 of 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandyf817

Oh no! I don't see why they wouldn't. I would just buy a lot to make the shipping cost not be so bad. I went through 500 really fast! Is there a numbr to call and bug them? The liners ato me are worth it! I love the way they make my cupcakes look and they do not crinkle when filling them.

Not sure how... But Tammy emailed me after she saw this thread, and I will be placing an order. Turned out she wasn't receiving my other emails!... Thanks

sccandwbfan Posted 10 Mar 2013 , 4:11pm
post #13 of 14

I love these. Sorry it took me so long to come back and reply. With Job and Cake jobs - Life is super busy.

jaylicious Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jaylicious Posted 14 Mar 2014 , 9:09pm
post #14 of 14

AHi there

I have been searching for cupcake liners which charming creations sell, however as I live in the UK I am unable to order them as they do not deliver to UK. Does anyone know of a UK supplier? If so I would greatly appreciate the name of supplier. Many thanks

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%