Baileys Creamers??

Baking By seedrv Updated 16 Aug 2011 , 3:15pm by sccandwbfan

seedrv Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 12:21pm
post #1 of 8

Has anyone used the Baileys Creamers (non-alcohol) for fillings or in cakes? I wondered if it flavored fillings well or if Id have to use a lot of it to even taste it. The website list a few recipes but not really what I'm looking for. Thanks for sharing!

7 replies
fabray13 Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 12:51pm
post #2 of 8

I have used the creamer before in batter but not as a filling. Have you checked the thread for gourmet flavors? There might be something there.

seedrv Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 1:05pm
post #3 of 8

Great thought, fabray13. I will look over there. Thanks!!

michiparma Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 1:53pm
post #4 of 8

I've used it in my icing/filling before. I just use the creamer in place of water. It works great and tastes great as well. icon_smile.gif HTH.

melon_ball Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 2:10pm
post #5 of 8

I've used coffee creamer to flavor BC. I just add it in as i normally would add in vanilla or any other flavor. The consistency is a bit different but I normally just eyeball it.

tmgarcia_98 Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 2:12pm
post #6 of 8

I have used several types of creamers before in my buttercream. I doesn't take much to give it the flavor. That stuff is pretty concentrated anyway, since it gets dilluted in coffee. I just add it instead of milk.

If you are baking for adults.......try using the real Bailey's....delicious!

seedrv Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 3:12pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks everyone for all of the advice! I dont drink coffee so Ive never tried the creamers. You all gave me exactly the info I was looking for! Thanks again!!

sccandwbfan Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 3:15pm
post #8 of 8

I made the Irish Cream Cake, Irish Cream Filling and Irish cream buttercream from this website all with Coffee Creamer Irish Cream, not the new one that just cake out, I think it was Int'l delights or something. I did this because I couldn't afford to buy the real stuff. The cake, filling and buttercream all came out wonderful and most requested now. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%