Well It's That Time Of Year Again....

Lounge By cakelady2266 Updated 16 Aug 2011 , 12:53pm by Kiddiekakes

cakelady2266 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 5:53pm
post #1 of 6

Time for the kids to go back to school. I hate it when school starts as much or more than my kids. Does anybody else get the blues when their kids go back to school?

5 replies
lilcakebaker Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 1:01am
post #2 of 6

My kiddo is still too young for school...however I am NOT looking forward to it and I will for sure get the blues!

Elcee Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 1:09am
post #3 of 6

My daughter is all grown up now but sending her back to school was not my favorite thing either. I missed her and the more relaxed atmosphere of no homework, activities, etc. icon_smile.gif.

On the other hand, I work in a school and our students' first day was last Thursday and I was SO GLAD to have them back.

I guess when it comes to school I want to have my cake and eat it, too. icon_lol.gif

AnnieCahill Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 11:03am
post #4 of 6

LOL my family loved it when we went back to school. There was this Staples commercial that used to play before back to school time where the dad was going through the store dancing on his cart and the kids were following him all grumpy...the song "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" was playing.

LOL I just found it!

Texas_Rose Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 12:00pm
post #5 of 6

I miss my kids when they go, but at the same time I enjoy having some time to myself and time with my husband, who has one weekday off.

Kiddiekakes Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 12:53pm
post #6 of 6

I miss my kids also when the go back but like many of you I enjoy my time alone and getting back into a routine...

Quote by @%username% on %date%