Cake Stands For Quinceaneras

Decorating By lreyna25 Updated 6 Jun 2013 , 2:55pm by denetteb

lreyna25 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lreyna25 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 4:44pm
post #1 of 10

Hi. I am looking for the Quinceanera cake stands that hold the 15 cakes. I have seen them in magazines from Texas and they are impressive. There is a a butterfly, another fan-looking one with 15 in the middle and the descending stands.

Someone told me there are flea markets in Dallas that sell them but I don't know how to contact anyone.

If anyone knows where you can order them from, please let me know. I have "googled" every word I can think of!

Thanks! icon_smile.gif

9 replies
imagenthatnj Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
imagenthatnj Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 5:47pm
post #2 of 10

Do you speak Spanish? I was wondering if you would want to check at the Cake Central en Español forum, too.

lreyna25 Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 9:33pm
post #3 of 10

I do and I did...someone suggested looking in Mexico...unfortunately not an option at this time.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 9:00am
post #4 of 10

The indoor flea markets in Dallas are called bazaars. The large outdoor flea market is Traders Village. The ones I can think of that have quinceanera shops are Plaza Latina Bazaar, Garibaldi Bazaar, Gaston Bazaar or Harry Hines Bazaar. You can also try quinceanera shops on Jefferson or NW Hwy. I found a website that has some quince planning here in Dallas. It's miss quince dallas . c o m without all the spaces.

Hope that helps.

lreyna25 Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 1:14pm
post #5 of 10

Traders Village is what people have told me has everything. I need to make a road trip to Texas!!

Thanks for the info.

curiegas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
curiegas Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 11:01pm
post #6 of 10

Your welcome. Hope you find the stand you need.

ricmon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ricmon Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 10:43pm
post #7 of 10

Hello send me a picture and we can make you a stand. We make cake stands, arches and candlalabras. You can look us up on Facebook Casa in Ferro or call us 817.903.6007

Thanks

BakingIrene Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BakingIrene Posted 10 Jan 2013 , 11:16pm
post #8 of 10

Google "quinceanera 15 cake stand" and you get options like this

http://cakemarvel.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=24

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/15cake.jpg

and I expect that you could get Wilton components at Walmart to assemble your own. 

But tell me please, when a princeza with 15 cakes at the age of 15 gets married, what kind of wedding cake will she want then?

wild flour bake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
wild flour bake Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 2:41pm
post #9 of 10

please tell me if you find any cake stand looking everywhere for some thank you for quniceanera

denetteb Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
denetteb Posted 6 Jun 2013 , 2:55pm
post #10 of 10

There are lots online.  If  you have a Hobby Lobby near you, they carry some.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%