"caketress" Impression Cutters

Decorating By lalakanosho Updated 15 Aug 2011 , 2:20am by lalakanosho

lalakanosho Posted 14 Aug 2011 , 9:03pm
post #1 of 4

I was looking online at the Caketress blog and admiring Lori Hutchinson work. At first I thought she was just using impression mats to achieve her look, but then I saw her on food network cake challenge and she was using a metal impression tool that looked like a cookie cutter but it had the repeating pattern. I've been looking all over for them does any one know what they are called, who makes them and where I can find them?

3 replies
BlakesCakes Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 1:17am
post #2 of 4
MadMillie Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 1:43am
post #3 of 4

Jennifer Dontz has them on her web site.

lalakanosho Posted 15 Aug 2011 , 2:20am
post #4 of 4

You guys are awesome, that is exactly what I was looking for! THANK YOU!!!!

Quote by @%username% on %date%