Reese's Cupcake Recipe

Baking By galliesway Updated 18 Aug 2011 , 8:29pm by SweetcakesCT

galliesway Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 1:42pm
post #1 of 6

Does anyone have a Reese's cupcake recipe they would be willing to share? I am planning on a chocolate WASC type recipe for the cupcake itself. I was wondering how a miniature Reese's would bake in the middle. I have tried the Snickers and it stuck to the bottom of the liner.

TIA,
Kelly

5 replies
SweetSuzieQ Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 1:47pm
post #2 of 6

I'm not familiar with the WASC consistancy but, with my scratch batter it is thicker so, I'd but batter in, the put the reese on top an batter over top so it isn't directly in the bottom. I would think tho if the batter was too runny the reese might sink. For my PB cupcake tho I usually just add PB chips in my chocolate batter and frost with a PB IMBC.

TheBakingNurse Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 2:06pm
post #3 of 6

i make a reeces cake using the amazing chocolate wasc recipe her on this site. I fill it with the peanut butter dream buttercream recipe also from this sitel. I do add mini chocolate chips to the filling. Its is my favorite recipe now

amaryllis756 Posted 16 Aug 2011 , 9:23am
post #4 of 6

These are my best sellers at farmers markets. When I bake the minature reeses pb cup in the cupcake, I put a little batter in the bottom of the cup, put the pb cup on the cake and then fill with cake batter, that way the cup doesn't stick to the bottom of the liner. Try that with your snickers too. For my frosting, I just add pb to my smbc. It is really great. Everyone that love chocolate and pb, loves these.

All4Show Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 2:57am
post #5 of 6

Put a frozen peanut butter cup on top of the batter.

SweetcakesCT Posted 18 Aug 2011 , 8:29pm
post #6 of 6

I make a cake like brownie cupcake and put a mini reese's cup in the batter after I fill the liner. I push it down a bit, and the batter bakes over it. I cover in chocolate ganache' then peanut butter frosting, and a dollop of chocolate frosting on top. Half a mini Reese's goes on top. This is my most requested CC lately.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%