Ball Pan In The Uk Anyone?

Decorating By JamAndButtercream Updated 13 Aug 2011 , 5:05pm by JamAndButtercream

JamAndButtercream Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 6:28pm
post #1 of 5

Hi All,
I would love to own a "ball pan" but I live in the UK, does anyone know where I can get one over here?

4 replies
JamAndButtercream Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 10:43am
post #3 of 5

I'll look into those, thanks for the reply thumbs_up.gif

LaBellaTorta Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 2:33pm
post #4 of 5

I got mine from

It's 6 inch in diameter and I love it!

JamAndButtercream Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 5:05pm
post #5 of 5

Oh yeah! I know that website too, thanks! thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%