It's Beginning To Feel Like...

Lounge By TexasSugar Updated 13 Aug 2011 , 1:03am by SweetSuzieQ

TexasSugar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TexasSugar Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 5:08pm
post #1 of 7

...It is best to just keep your tapedshut.gif on here than to actually offer any kinda of advice. I'm not even talking about the controversial legal/nonlegal, home/store front, price, copyright and/or scratch posts either.

Maybe people should start their post with a "please just nod your head in agreement, smile and pat me on the back." or a "hey I'm here to improve and better myself and I'll take any advice I can get."

Then at least we could proceed with caution.

6 replies
debbek152 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
debbek152 Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 5:48pm
post #2 of 7

I agree TexasSugar.icon_smile.gif

AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 7:02pm
post #3 of 7

ME TOO. It's really sad because aren't we all here to learn from and help one another? Part of helping is offering constructive criticism or other things people don't want to hear. Some people just can't take it no matter how nice it is.

I can understand someone being upset if a person just blatantly insults another, but if it's constructive criticism on something that is relating to another issue (i.e. customer refund) I think it is appropriate to offer that criticism. A lot of times these issues are related.

Thanks to all who make CC an enjoyable learning experience!

Jess155 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Jess155 Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 7:09pm
post #4 of 7

thumbs_up.gif

poohsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
poohsmomma Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 9:13pm
post #5 of 7

Amen!

kaseynh Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kaseynh Posted 12 Aug 2011 , 10:05pm
post #6 of 7

Well said!

SweetSuzieQ Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSuzieQ Posted 13 Aug 2011 , 1:03am
post #7 of 7

Yes, it certainly has been a week that has accentuated this eh? It seemed every thread I opened somebody was taking offense to something.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%