What Are Those Small Dishes

Decorating By evans000 Updated 11 Aug 2011 , 2:46pm by evans000

evans000 Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 9:32am
post #1 of 4

Is there a name for those little dishes that have a curved inner that ive seen used for figures heads to keep the back rounded when applying pressure.

3 replies
Lemmers Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 10:21am
post #2 of 4

I know exactly what you mean but can't think of what they're called, but if not, could you maybe try a paint mixing tray? The ones with several little dips in them?

Or if not, is this what you mean?


Occther Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 10:57am
post #3 of 4

Paint mixing trays? Google it under "images" and see if that is what you want.

evans000 Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 2:46pm
post #4 of 4

I managed to find out 'former' its called

Quote by @%username% on %date%