Buckeye Cupcakes

Baking By Cookingkimber Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 7:11pm by kearniesue

Cookingkimber Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:20pm
post #1 of 6

So I just met with a couple who really wants me to create a cupake after the Buckeye candies for their wedding.

Being from Massachusetts I am little lost here any help here would be amazing.

5 replies
nikki1273 Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:28pm
post #2 of 6

How about a chocolate cupcake with peanut butter filling (I use vanilla pudding and pb) with chocolate ganche. One downfall, these need be kept in the fridge.

enchantedcreations Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:42pm
post #3 of 6

There was a thread on there about a year or so back discussing this very idea/recipe. If you search for it you may find it or maybe the person who was writing about it will see your post. It's probably under the cupcake section. I'll see if I saved it..... I don't have much luck sometimes finding things here. LOL

enchantedcreations Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:47pm
post #4 of 6

The thread under cupcakes "I wonder if this will work" is about making buckeye cupcakes.... check that out
Amy

Narie Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 6:57pm
post #5 of 6

Buckeyes - hum... how about a peanut butter cake with chocolate kiss inserted into the cupcake batter; ganache for frosting and chopped peanuts for garnish.

kearniesue Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 7:11pm
post #6 of 6

Buckeye's are basically just PB, butter and PS. I'd put some of that into a chocolate CC and put chocolate ganache on the top. I don't think you can get closer to a buckeye than that! thumbs_up.gif

Karen

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%