Looking For....

Decorating By mahal50881 Updated 11 Aug 2011 , 5:17am by Colorful-Bliss

mahal50881 Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:38pm
post #1 of 3

Looking for these cupcake rings found on some Walmart cupcakes. I have a decopac account and they're not listed on their website. I also checked Bakery Crafts and they weren't listed there either. Does anyone know where I can get these or who Walmart's supplier is? Thanks in advance.

2 replies
labmom Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 4:22am
post #2 of 3

I am not sure what you are exactly looking for. If you can explain further or perhaps point toward a photo.

there are so many different suppliers out there Gordon foods, here in ohio and michigan and so many on line for cupcake supplies. I found one last night that has baking papers.. sturdy and nice just fill on a cookie sheet and bake.. they come in so many styles. But the one that i was looking for was more like a baking collar that you also just fill and bake.

Please any further description info may help them be located faster.

Colorful-Bliss Posted 11 Aug 2011 , 5:17am
post #3 of 3

Bakery Craft does suppy Wal-Mart. Sometimes the product is exclusive to them so you wouldn't be able to order it. Go to the bakery at Wal-Mart and ask the cake decorator if they can sell you some. I know when I worked there we could. We also sold the kits....that was back in 07.

Quote by @%username% on %date%