Specific Edible Image Pre Printed

Decorating By Esalota Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 8:31pm by icingimages

Esalota Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Esalota Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 11:04pm
post #1 of 5

I told my son's best friend when he got married I'd make the wedding cake as a gift That was a year ago, never thought he'd get married.

The bride found a picture of a cake with an edible image on it. The image is a brown basket weave with a variety of browns in it.

She doesn't want ribbons on the cake, so using that idea is out, and doing a basket weave with the variety of browns in it is well, impossible.

Any idea where I can look for something like that? Or even a nice light wood grain.

I've been checking websites out and am going blind looking.

Help? Please?

4 replies
infinitsky Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
infinitsky Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 11:56pm
post #2 of 5

pm "icingimages" maybe he/she will help you. HTH
http://cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-forum-userprofile-704681.html

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 1:52am
post #3 of 5

We are launching new software that has over 400 different images available to use on edible products only and can be printed only on our icing sheets.

Esalota Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Esalota Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 8:29pm
post #4 of 5

are they images that i can have you print and send to me? i do not have the necessary equipment to print edible images. and won't have the extra funds to even think about purchasing the printer until next year sometime.

lesson learned this year: even with fairly good health insurance, cancer is expensive. LOL!!

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 8:31pm
post #5 of 5

I am sorry, I thought you had a printer. Since you dont have a printer, find a picture that you want to use and then you can order it on our website.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%