What Is The Name Of The Decorator?

Decorating By madicakes Updated 10 Aug 2011 , 5:05pm by madicakes

madicakes Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 8:34pm
post #1 of 4

I believe she makes the cakes that you see that has fondant on top made to look like it is dripping down the sides of the cake, often with a candle or cherry on top, appearing to slide off of the cake?

3 replies
Montrealconfections Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 8:47pm
post #3 of 4

Andrea's Sweetcakes on flickr and facebook

madicakes Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 5:05pm
post #4 of 4

That's it!! Thanks guys icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%