Master Airbrush?

Decorating By kreativekortney Updated 30 May 2013 , 2:02am by hhmidway11

kreativekortney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kreativekortney Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 6:19pm
post #1 of 4

Hi, my name is Kortney. I'm starting my own cake business and I really want an airbrush. I need something reliable, reasonably priced, and something that can be used professionally. I have been looking at all sorts of different ones but I'm so very confused. I found this "Master" brand and I was wondering if they were any good? or does anybody have better suggestions? Thank you!

3 replies
bakingatthebeach Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bakingatthebeach Posted 9 Aug 2011 , 6:37pm
post #2 of 4

I got mine off of amazon over a year ago and have not had one issue with it at all. It came with a mini compressor and works great! Only problem I had was figuring out how to hook it up at first as it didnt have any instructions. The airbrush was all put together but I couldnt figure out how to put the hose on the compressor with the doohicky that came with it. If you end up getting it, I can send you a pic of mine put together so you can do it easily.

kreativekortney Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kreativekortney Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 3:52am
post #3 of 4

Oh, That would be wonderful. I will let you know if I get it. Thank you so much for your help!

hhmidway11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
hhmidway11 Posted 30 May 2013 , 2:02am
post #4 of 4

Hello, ould you please send me a picture of your finished product? I just ordered me one and I would like an illustration.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%