Kopykake Sheets And Cricut Cake

Decorating By sanb Updated 8 Aug 2011 , 9:30pm by conchita

sanb Posted 8 Aug 2011 , 8:58pm
post #1 of 2

Has anyone used cricut cake to cut a design on kopykake edible sheets? I tried it out - the setting used were medium speed and low pressure - the sheets did not cut through. Indreased the pressure and it cut throught the backing and the mat. icon_sad.gif . Any suggestions as to how to go about getting a perfect cut?

1 reply
conchita Posted 8 Aug 2011 , 9:30pm
post #2 of 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sanb

Has anyone used cake to cut a design on kopykake edible sheets? I tried it out - the setting used were medium speed and low pressure - the sheets did not cut through. Indreased the pressure and it cut throught the backing and the mat. icon_sad.gif . Any suggestions as to how to go about getting a perfect cut?

Hello, there is a few people that use icing edible sheets from another company but I don't remember the name I will look for it. and i know there is people that have been using wilton icing sheets with their cricut cake. and they had sucess. I am not sure if you are using the cricut cake or your cricut expression because yo can use both machines. I know photofrost icing images has a video on YT and it shows you how to cut good luck thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%