Where To Get Satin Ice????

Decorating By sleepy20520 Updated 5 Aug 2011 , 3:27am by labmom

sleepy20520 Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 11:30pm
post #1 of 2

So I usually make my own MMF and have all the way up until now, but sometimes it can be unpredictable as im sure some of you know. and I have quit a few orders coming up so i was hoping to try this Satin Ice ive heard so much about. i hear it actually tastes good (which is why i used MMF... wiltons tastes awful!) but anyways, every place I find it, its like $5/lb! thats so expensive considering i pay $1/lb for MMF.
Can anyone tell me where they get theirs ...for cheap????

1 reply
labmom Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 3:27am
post #2 of 2

you can get it from globalsugararts or sugarcraft .... they have great sales also on ebay they offer all sizes and colors of satin ice... just watch your shipping charges because they can get high because of the weight

it is a good fondant i have had less problems with it than any of the other brands that I have used. I gave up making my own.. too many other things to do than worry about than is it going to come out ok, and the consistancy
...that kind of thing. just so much easier to open the tub..

just go a google search and you will find all kinds of places that sell it. maybe someone local .. i talked our local cake shop who only does butter cream cakes to start carrying fondant and accessories.. now she carrys a very good supply of tools, and cutters and matts and varities of fondant.

good luck.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%