New Member!

Decorating By dramaticbaker Updated 30 Nov 2011 , 4:52pm by Cupcations

dramaticbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dramaticbaker Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 8:20pm
post #1 of 10

Hello everyone!!! I'm new to the site and hope to meet some nice people on here that is crazy about baking just like me.

9 replies
BizCoCos Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BizCoCos Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 8:29pm
post #2 of 10

Wecome, I'm fairly new myself

enoid Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enoid Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 8:34pm
post #3 of 10

Welcome CC and your new addiction. icon_smile.gif There are lots of great people willing to help.

Dizzymaiden Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Dizzymaiden Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 8:56pm
post #4 of 10

Welcome- have fun! icon_biggrin.gif

moonflower Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
moonflower Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 11:18pm
post #5 of 10

Hello there, I'm new too. Just joined. I am new to cake decorating and fairly inexperienced with computers. So I guess I am a real beginner all round. Just made and decorated some cupcakes for my partners stepmum, much to her delight. She just turned 78 years young and squealed with delight when she saw them. Cant wait for an excuse to make and decorate some more. icon_biggrin.gif

mimido Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mimido Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 11:44pm
post #6 of 10

Welcome all ! you will learn so much from this site. Enjoy.

kakeladi Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kakeladi Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 12:09am
post #7 of 10

Hi there dramaticbaker - love your nameicon_smile.gif.
You will find soooooo much information here.
And as a warning you might come across some bickering now & thenicon_sad.gif Some topics get hot and botheredicon_sad.gif Please don't let it get you down - just skip over those and don't get caught up in the dramatics.
Don't be afraid to ask ?s and help when you can.
It's a great place to learn lots and lots - even teach an old dog new tricks here & there icon_smile.gif

jennifercullen Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jennifercullen Posted 5 Aug 2011 , 11:24am
post #8 of 10

Kakeladi If we were on Facebook i'd 'like' your post lol.

Welcome to cakecentral newbies icon_smile.gif I'm hardly an old dog but I've gotten used to the site in the 4 months I've been online and its been so much help! It really is a gem. Made that way by all the lovely people willing to share their experience and ideas.

If you don't want to get too addicted, stay away from the galleries! Haha. There is so much inspiration in there you'll be making cakes constantly just to try all the things you want to have a go at!

Hope you have fun icon_smile.gif I absolutely love cakes, and I love this website.

Jenny

Mamasan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mamasan Posted 10 Aug 2011 , 4:33am
post #9 of 10

Welcome icon_biggrin.gif Fair warning, this site is like crack, lol. I've been super busy with other things and haven't been on for a few weeks but it feels like I've missed months of stuff!

Cupcations Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Cupcations Posted 30 Nov 2011 , 4:52pm
post #10 of 10

Hello newbies & welcome to Cake Central.... Just a warning this site is highly addictive! Enjoy thumbs_up.gif!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%