My New Baby Is Home!!!

Decorating By SweetSuzieQ Updated 4 Aug 2011 , 1:31am by Crazboutcakes

SweetSuzieQ Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 10:53pm
post #1 of 8

I'm so excited!! I went with hubby today to pick up my early anniversary present....a Kitchenaid Stand Mixer!!!

I decided on the Pro HD Bowl lift stand mixer! I know many on here had recommended going with the newest 600 but, I just could not pass up this deal. It has a 5qt bowl and 475 watts and, I got her for a steal at $180!

The box was too high to fit in our trunk so, my hubby belted it in the back seat between the kids:

Then, at home in her new spot on the counter (since it is heavy as SIN and I would never think of having to lift it every time I wanted to use it):

Now I just have to find something to break her in with. I was thinking some kind of bread just cuz I HATE kneading and NEVER make bread.

7 replies
Candice56 Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:03pm
post #2 of 8

Congrats on the new arrival.

Crazboutcakes Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:04pm
post #3 of 8

LOL that is too funny icon_lol.gif congrats on your new bundle of joy... Good Luck with you newest addition.... icon_razz.gif And by the looks of your daughters face it must be another boy icon_surprised.gif hehehe... Happy Baking icon_smile.gif

vgray Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:12pm
post #4 of 8

Lol Congratulations! and Crazboutcakes you make me lol for real.

step0nmi Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:16pm
post #5 of 8

i have that one too and love it! icon_biggrin.gif glad you're happy to have a new one. Watcha gonna name it? icon_wink.gif

tripleD Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:26pm
post #6 of 8

I bet you whip this one. icon_biggrin.gif .Congratulations on your new arrival!

SweetSuzieQ Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 11:27pm
post #7 of 8

Thanks!!

Crazboutcakes, LOL, she really does not look impressed eh? I bet she'll change her tune when she sees all the yummy things her new sibling will produce!

I think it's a girl tho!! HA Hubby suggested we name her Mixerella in honor of all the time I spend on Bakerella's website!

Crazboutcakes Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 1:31am
post #8 of 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetSuzieQ

Thanks!!

Crazboutcakes, LOL, she really does not look impressed eh? I bet she'll change her tune when she sees all the yummy things her new sibling will produce!

I think it's a girl tho!! HA Hubby suggested we name her Mixerella in honor of all the time I spend on Bakerella's website!

that's so funny! I love mixerella it just fits icon_lol.gif and you can "whip it" good and no one will call CPS... lol ...ahh now I wish I could get a new one icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%