Renting A Kitchen In Indiana

Business By Nazarine Updated 4 Aug 2011 , 1:06am by luckylibra

Nazarine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nazarine Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 9:33pm
post #1 of 3

I must be googling this all wrong because I can't find any information. Where can you rent kitchen space in central Indiana? There's got to be a database somewhere, I would think.

Building a separate kitchen is not an option because we currently rent our home. Hopefully in 2-3 years, we will be buying a house and the ability to convert the basement to a separate kitchen will be key. But for now...

I'll be calling the Dept of Health tomorrow to get more details. But I know this kitchen thing will be a sticking point and I'll have to solve that before I go any further.

2 replies
Nazarine Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Nazarine Posted 2 Aug 2011 , 9:50pm
post #2 of 3

Bwhahaha! Oh my. Someone just told me that some firehouses have licensed kitchens that you might be able to rent. I have no idea if this is true but could you imagine me breaking that news to my husband. "Ummmm, sweetheart. I'll be back in 4 hours. I'm going to hang out at the firehouse with about 10 guys with nothing better to do than wait for a bell to ring". Yeah. I'm seeing a "no" coming.

luckylibra Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
luckylibra Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 1:06am
post #3 of 3

That is hysterical! I bet the guys would love it too because they would be hoping for scraps and free taste testing... What about a church, one with a school. My daughter went to private school and the kitchen there was inspected but they did not use it in the evenings and weekends. That might work out for you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%