Ladies And Gentlemen...please Help!

Decorating By kristiemarie Updated 1 Aug 2011 , 9:28pm by instant-gratificaketion

kristiemarie Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristiemarie Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 7:55pm
post #1 of 2

I've been away for a while and I apologize upfront for coming back and first thing asking for help. LOL

However, my daughter is doing an Olivia theme for her birthday. Great. She wants to take cake in for daycare. Great. I'm not making her birthday cake but i designed it and gave it to the person doing it. I've done the decorations and the invites and everything else Olivia. Olivia is on the brain.

I asked her what she wanted for her daycare cake. Or if she wanted cupcakes. Little Olivia's on top? Just swirls of red icing on a cuppie? We're doing them tonight and I asked her this weekend.

"Mom, I think I want.....Spongebob." icon_confused.gif Come on. I need to have these by WEDNESDAY and now I'm switching gears. I don't have any thing done in spongebob colors.

Without having to do 25 gumpaste Spongebobs, how can I do a Spongebob theme on cupcakes??

1 reply
instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 9:28pm
post #2 of 2

I would only do a couple actual characters and the rest do things that are related to spongebob but not so intricate...pineapple, Gary's shell, jellyfish, a krabby patty, squidward's house, etc...a little simpler.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%