Where Do Get Supplies???

Decorating By angelleyes Updated 1 Aug 2011 , 2:00pm by CWR41

angelleyes Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:08am
post #1 of 9

I was just wondering if anyone one knows where I can get the best deal for supplies?

8 replies
mandyloo Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:54am
post #2 of 9

Are you looking for online, chain stores, a place specifically in Florida....??

I just catch things at Michaels whenever they put out a 40% off coupon (which is pretty regularly).

mplaidgirl2 Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:54am
post #3 of 9

I get my stuff from Bout 12 different places. I can get u a few places once I'm on my home computer. I don't have Any links saved on my iPad. I do take advantage of the 40% off coupons at micheals alot. I love that I work 5 miles from my house and there is a micheals right at the midpoint.

Sorelle Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:58am
post #4 of 9

My all time fav is caljavaonline.com I have never waited longer than 3 days to receive my order it usually get here in 2 days! They always have a special going on too.
Ive used Global Sugar Art their prices are higher but they have a great selection.
I shop a lot of ebay and get great deals on tea straws and molds. hth

leah_s Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 3:22am
post #5 of 9

Depends on what you're looking for. I order a LOT from CK Products and Bakery crafts.

angelleyes Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 3:26am
post #6 of 9

I use Micheals all the time.. but they have a limited selection.. I want all the fancy stuff at a good price lol.. I'll check the websites.. Ty for sharing

carmijok Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 3:36am
post #7 of 9

Like others have said, it depends on what you're looking for. I've ordered lots of things online from all kinds of different suppliers...and then we were lucky enough to get a quality sugar art supply shop in town that carries just about everything you can imagine! I use Michaels and Hobby Lobby for certain things using their coupons to save money.

first figure out what you need for whatever cake you're doing at the time and shop around. Do a Google search and a huge variety of websites carrying what you're looking for will come up along with a variety of prices.

angelleyes Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 3:43am
post #8 of 9

Ty for all the advice.. I don't think we have holly lobby's in FL.. I wish... Just micheals and joannes

CWR41 Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:00pm
post #9 of 9

Quote by @%username% on %date%