Cake Shooters/push Pops What Do You Put In Them?

Decorating By cakingformykids Updated 4 Aug 2011 , 5:55pm by ForTheLoveOfFrosting

cakingformykids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakingformykids Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 4:29pm
post #1 of 6

I just got my push pop containers and I am looking for ideas of what to put in them? I have a party next weekend I am hosting and so far I am thinking of doing white cake/white frosting, and cheesecake with strawberries. any other ideas? Thanks! icon_smile.gif

5 replies
sabileos1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabileos1 Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 4:40pm
post #2 of 6

I'm planning my nieces party for this Saturday I'm making 50 with cake I figured bright tie die colors are cute and the other half I'm putting ice cream in them!

cakingformykids Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakingformykids Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 4:57pm
post #3 of 6

how much cake do you think we need for 50? I make a doctored box mix. 2 box mixes?

sabileos1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sabileos1 Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 6:08pm
post #4 of 6

TO B HONEST I DO NOT KNOW.... I AM MAKING 50 POPS AS WELL...IM STARTING WITH 3 CAKE BOXES AND MAKING SHEET CAKES IN TIE DIE COLORS AND USING ONE OF THE SHOOTER CUPS AS A COOKIE CUTTER... I'M MAKING THEM WEDNESDAY OR THURSDAY SO I'LL GET BACK TO U WITH HOW MANY CAKES I USED!

mullett Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mullett Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 6:28pm
post #5 of 6

For the 4th of July I made Key Lime Pie and Chocolate Pie in them. Thin layer of cake then filling then whipped topping. They held 3 layers of each. They were a hit.

ForTheLoveOfFrosting Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ForTheLoveOfFrosting Posted 4 Aug 2011 , 5:55pm
post #6 of 6

I'm making some for a rocket ship themed birthday party next weekend... basic vanilla -- there are allergies involved... I'll post pics of the display next week!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%