I Made The Bride Cry!

Decorating By step0nmi Updated 31 Jul 2011 , 6:08am by step0nmi

step0nmi Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 3:36am
post #1 of 8

I know this may sound like a bad thing...but for the first time EVER I made a bride cry she loved my cake so much! icon_lol.gif

now I'm crying I'm so touched icon_cry.gif instant feedback tonight from her sister on facebook...they said the cake was "unbelievably delicious"!!

It's the latest totally purple cake in my photos today. not the best picture because i wanted to photoshop another.

but I just had to share with my cake friends icon_biggrin.gif

7 replies
KodiSnip Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 3:40am
post #2 of 8

Very pretty - I especially love the ribbon - Where did you find the ribbon?

step0nmi Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 3:50am
post #3 of 8

kodi, i totally LOVE that ribbon! I found it at Hobby Lobby actually, in the floral section icon_biggrin.gif you have to be careful handling it tho...those little round sparkles can come off :p

OOPS! I misquoted :p the brides sister wrote "The cake was DELCIOUS, & gorgeous beyond belief! Thank youu so much, you made my sister cry!"

still, my heart can't stop beating...i was so proud of my cake today and that was just the cherry on top

Periperi Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 3:53am
post #4 of 8

That's the BEST compliment you can get! Yay! Congratulations!!

JSKConfections Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 3:54am
post #5 of 8

Awe...that is sooooooo awesome! Makes you feel great! Great job!

klutzy_baker Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 4:01am
post #6 of 8

What a wonderful compliment! icon_smile.gif

The cake is very pretty. icon_biggrin.gif

LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 4:39am
post #7 of 8

Aww, that's so sweet! Don't you just love brides like that?? Makes it all worthwhile! Beautiful job on the cake! icon_smile.gif

step0nmi Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 6:08am
post #8 of 8

thanks for the compliments icon_biggrin.gif

i really am touched that her sister made the decision to comment on fb and let me know how it went.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%