My Nerves Are Fried!

Decorating By AmysCakesNCandies Updated 31 Jul 2011 , 5:11am by lovinlayers

AmysCakesNCandies Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 1:33am
post #1 of 4

Ok so admittedly this is more of a theraputic rant than anything else. Today I had the single most stressful cake delivery ever. Think of everything you hate when delivering a cake (long drive, rough road, construction, getting lost going to a new venue, gravel roads, and running late because you got lost, no cell reception- when you are lost) add to that hight heat, humidity & rain for am outdoor wedding and I need a stiff drink! icon_evil.gif At least the cake looked great- just hope it holds up in this weather!

3 replies
kakeladi Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 1:56am
post #2 of 4

Those are indeed tough times to get through icon_sad.gif Have had similar experiences......never fun.

LoveMeSomeCake615 Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 4:49am
post #3 of 4

Oh, I have so been there!

lovinlayers Posted 31 Jul 2011 , 5:11am
post #4 of 4

I bagged the top layer of the cake that I delivered tonight for the same reason. The original cake order was two layers, then the bride asked for 5. 5 Really? The top layer would not cooperate and so it become a 2 layer. Then traffic jams and construction put us there 45 minutes before the reception started with all of the ribbon and pearls still to place. I am so glad to be home and be done.

Quote by @%username% on %date%