Phineas, Ferb... Cheating?

Decorating By Karsn Updated 30 Jul 2011 , 7:11pm by jason_kraft

Karsn Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 6:48pm
post #1 of 3

I just got an order from a mom who wants an awsome Phineas and Ferb cake for her sons birthday party.

So the characthers Phineas and Ferb will differently have to be on the cake.
Figure they will be pretty hard to make and I know that Disney is not happy about us modelling their cartoons. What would you do? Buy toys and put them on top of the cake? I dont know if she's expecting that everything on the cake is edible and that i make the figures myself.

2 replies
Foolhardyheroes Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 7:04pm
post #2 of 3

I say just buy them! If the rest of the cake is awesome then I wouldn't worry about the figures... one thing I've noticed is... kids are the best to make cakes for... they don't have these aceofcakes/cake boss expectations their parents do. Plus the bonus is that they can keep the figures afterward! If your still unsure. I would just ask her what her preference is. But I would give her your honest oppinion on what should be done and what YOU feel will look best. She's trusting you to make this cake for her kids. My guess shell respect your oppinion as well! : )

jason_kraft Posted 30 Jul 2011 , 7:11pm
post #3 of 3

Definitely buy the toys...we don't reproduce copyrighted characters in BC or fondant unless the customer provides us with written permission from the copyright owner.

Quote by @%username% on %date%