Can Not Pull Up Website

Decorating By dwiddin Updated 3 Aug 2011 , 4:29pm by dwiddin

dwiddin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dwiddin Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 10:14pm
post #1 of 4

I have read everything on the forum about problems getting Global Sugar Art web site to open. I have done all the things that are mentioned. I can not pull up that web site at all! I would love to shop there! What is going on. I never have had a problem like this before and imagine that if I have tried so many times others have also and they are loosing a lot of sales. Help if you know how please!

3 replies
Marianna46 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Marianna46 Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 1:59am
post #2 of 4

I'm sorry to hear you're having problems. I've been in there and ordered from them with no problems in the last few days. I just pulled the site up again to see if it wasn't a more recent problem, and it came up with no problems. I know this doesn't help with your particular problem, but it might help you start to pinpoint where it's coming from - maybe you should contact your ISP people. Anyway, I hope you find a solution soon!

GarciaGM Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
GarciaGM Posted 1 Aug 2011 , 2:05am
post #3 of 4

I frequently have a problem with CC loading, especially the forum posts and pictures. I have found that deleting my internet browser's history fixes the problem. Stinks to lose track of the webpages I've visited over the previous days, but it does take care of it. Maybe try that with GSA?

dwiddin Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
dwiddin Posted 3 Aug 2011 , 4:29pm
post #4 of 4

Thank you for your ideas. I had my husband pull up the web site at his office and it came up fine. Still can not get it to show up at home. It just times out every time. Maybe my computer is trying to save me money!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%