How To Get Extremely Sharp Edges Wtih Just Bc

Decorating By CupcakeQT82 Updated 12 Oct 2011 , 12:51pm by almy_al

cupadeecakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupadeecakes Posted 11 Oct 2011 , 12:48pm
post #31 of 34

I have a video on my blog (via Youtube) on how I get my buttercream smooth and my edges sharp. It's a process I have developed through the years; I'm not sure if it has a proper name or not. I get lots of comments from people saying it has helped them. When CC redesigns their forum I would be happy to submit it.

Kellbella Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kellbella Posted 11 Oct 2011 , 12:56pm
post #32 of 34

Wow..this is a good thread! lots of great ideas.

mrsmudrash Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mrsmudrash Posted 11 Oct 2011 , 4:22pm
post #33 of 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by carmijok

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsmudrash

Sorry it's taken me forever to get the video done!! I had intended to do it long before now, but sickness, school and more has kept me beyond busy!!

But, I have some good news!!! - I just wanted to let you all know that around the first of the year Cake Central is going to completely change it's look and will be able to support video!!! They've asked me to take part in some video tutorials and this is video will be one of them!! So, you'll have to wait a bit longer so it's first seen here on CC!!! You can check my blog and stay tuned there because I'll post links, or you can just wait until CC goes live and check out the new video section.

It's going to be amazing!!! I love Cake Central and all they do to help us cake makers!!!

While this sounds very exciting I'm afraid of all the bugs that are going to happen as a result! I just got CC back to where I can see the home page now and upload photos! Geesh! I hope it goes well, because I'd love to see those tutorials on here! It's a great idea.

It's going to be great!! They are seriously on top of things and that's a big reason why they are revamping it!! You will all love it and it'll be much easier to use!!!

almy_al Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
almy_al Posted 12 Oct 2011 , 12:51pm
post #34 of 34

This is a good video! She uses chocolate ganache but I'm sure you can use the same technique and tool with BC.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%