Funny Day

Lounge By mtotowayesu Updated 29 Jul 2011 , 5:45am by ReneeFLL

mtotowayesu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mtotowayesu Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 2:29am
post #1 of 5

I went to the store with my daughter and she wondered away from me for a while before I noticed. I looked around and saw her eating someting that looked like a cookie I freaked out coz we were not in the cookie isle we were in PETCO!!! icon_eek.gif yap those dog treats! I wonder what they taste like? She's fine though

4 replies
nikki4199 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nikki4199 Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 2:44am
post #2 of 5

LOL! My friend when I was younger used to always eat dog biscuits!

instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 2:47am
post #3 of 5

Okay, I have to admit this: I LOVE the way Pup-eroni dog treats smell! They smell like beef jerky! They do NOT taste like beef jerky, or anything you'd ever want to eat.

Ask me how I know. icon_wink.gif

VentureSister Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VentureSister Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 3:06am
post #4 of 5

My little sister (when she was very young) use to sneak the dog jerky treats and the occasional handful of dry dog food.
(Glad she outgrew it.)

ReneeFLL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReneeFLL Posted 29 Jul 2011 , 5:45am
post #5 of 5

I was in PETCO once and the checker there was eating the dog treats! I thought she was nuts. She said they tasted good. I took her word for it but told her I was not interested in trying one. They were the treats that were in bulk, some looked like cookies and other shapes. I was there buying some for a friends dog. A kid trying one I can understand, buy an adult! You gotta wonder about some people these days

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%